Bramble Cottage, Sedbergh
Your Holiday Home in Cumbria
- Bramble Cottage is a modern, compact and well–furnished two–bedroom mid–terrace cottage with simple, contemporary decor.
- It is connected to all the usual mains facilities and is centrally heated throughout. There is Wi–Fi internet access and dedicated off–road parking.
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac at the foot of Winder Fell, it is nevertheless only five minutes walk from the centre of the old market town of Sedbergh, with all its shops, pubs and cafés.
- It has two bedrooms (one double, one single), a small well–equipped kitchen and a light and airy lounge/dining room with French window opening onto an enclosed and sunny patio garden. It is perfect for couples and small families.
- The cottage makes an ideal pied–à–terre for anyone visiting Sedbergh, and makes an excellent base from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
Links to other Pages
For further information, or to book, please ring Mrs. Belinda Strachan on
or e–mail her at
"We enjoyed our short break very much and would like to congratulate you on a very cosy cottage!" — T.G.